Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008!

Yes, the presents are fun and it is exciting to see their faces when they open them up.  But my favorite part is that we have them give presents to each other, and when they do, they give each other hugs. Its the one time of year that we insist on it.
A special feeling comes in our home and we have noticed that they share more, and are sweet with each other throughout the day.   I know that one day my kids will die when they see these pictures, but I cherish them and its the way that I want to remember Christmas.
Emilee's favorite present this year was the baby that her grandparents bought for her.  Her birthday is six days before Christmas.  Talk about hitting the motherlode, but she deserves it.  She has to wait a whole year for presents!
Here is the face of joy!  We know that we have succeeded if we can see this face on all of our children.  Such excitement is eye candy and truly a present for us as parents.
My cousin Ray stopped in to watch the fun.  I think he enjoyed watching Matt and I putting things together at a supersonic pace.

1 comment:

Jennifer Pfaff said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas!! You've got great kids!!