Sunday, December 21, 2008

Band and Choir Concert 12/2

Both Hayley and Seth are in Band this year.  They both play Clarinet, and they are really good.  Its a good thing that they are good because I look at their instrument and feel lost.  They get no help from me.
Hayley has been friends with Sierra since the 1st grade.  I am so glad they still have chances to spend time together.  If you look carefully Hayley has a bow on her clarinet.  She has done this from the beginning and we think it is adorable and so uniquely Hayley.
Here is Seth after the concert.  He did a great job on his first concert.  The auditorium lights really affected our cameras for some strange reason so I do not have any pictures during the concert.  I will have to work on that for next year.  

2 comments:

Jennifer Pfaff said...

I need to get my kids playing instruments!! You are so amazing, Kristie! Karate, music,.....you're the best!!

The Geiser Family said...

I didn't realize that Seth was in band as well. Think they might be up for a little something something in the 2009 CSMP?uh, huh!