Friday, April 10, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

My girls every once in awhile surprise me by dressing up.  Now sometimes they dress as princesses, but sometimes they come up with some fun and unique outfits of their own.  This was one of the days.  Emilee has an Axle Rose look going on and watch out for the attitude it is real and it can leave a mark.
Samantha decided to join in the fun.  Her interpretation is a little twist from her sisters.  I loved the red socks she put on her hands to look like gloves.

I love these girls.  Emilee, since she was little, had her own style and fashion sense.  Taking her shopping has always been fun.  She is never afraid of telling me her opinion on the clothes I pick out for her.  She also sometimes will say "that shirt is okay for Hayley but I'm never wearing it."  Samantha loves to be dressed in her sister's creations.  I can't wait to see where this will head in the future.

1 comment:

Jennifer Pfaff said...

I love your positive attitude about EVERYTHING!! You see their independence as something to admire. :) I hate it when Jaylee shows her independence. :) Like this week, she has wore a swimsuit EVERYDAY. Sometimes she drives me crazy! :) I sure what ever you have I can catch!! :)