Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Hayley!

Our Hayley is Eleven.  One more year and she will be in Young Womens.  Where did the time go?  Hayley is our creative child.  She loves music, and can sing and play the piano and clarinet. If Hayley ever had a difficult word that she could not memorize for the spelling test, all I would need do was to put the word to a song and she would memorize it.  Hayley is my helper extroadinaire.  In fact she is like a second Mom.  She will send the kids to their rooms before I even get there to break up a fight.  Sometimes I think I am no longer necessary.  Perhaps I have done my job too well.  YEA RIGHT!
For Hayley's activity she wanted to go camping.  We headed up to Apache Maid for a few days. Hayley wanted Cheesecake for her birthday but Mom forgot the candles.  So we became resourceful and used matches for candles.  They blew out before she could blow them out.

2 comments:

The Geiser Family said...

i am always impressed at how special each on of your children are treated how there is always enough love and enough time for them to do the things that they love. your family is amazing.

Jennifer Pfaff said...

Hayley is like a second Mom!! She is so good to all the younger siblings! And of course I'm partial to how good all your girls are to Jaylee. You have such a wonderful family. We have had so much fun getting to know you all better!