Thursday, March 19, 2009

Annie Oakley Watch Out!

I have learned that when my kids do something funny and interesting that I need to drop what I am doing and grab the camera.  This was definately one of those days.  Sammy decided to dress up in her brother's cowboy outfit and she even had the attitude as well.  It was funny.  She loves to pose for the camera, but she would do a different face or attitude everytime I took a picture.
Here is another pose with the face that would scare most cowboys out of a gunfight.  I wouldn't want to mess with her.  We love this girl and all of her Sass.

2 comments:

The Geiser Family said...

how "sammy" is that! those pictures are priceless. what a fun adventure : )

Jennifer Pfaff said...

She is SASSY!! She can give a look that would stop an adult in their tracks! Gotta love it!