Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Easter 2009!

I usually forget to take pictures on Easter after church, but this year I remembered.  The kids were pretty obliging except the sun was constantly in their eyes.  I so remember that as a kid. Not fun - so we tried to take a few as fast as possible.
Hayley made a cute bunny costume for her elephant Elefun.  She made it out of Wipes and staples.  I think it is time to teach her how to sew?  She is already doing it herself, I know once she learned some things she will love it.
We decorated eggs - usually we do it a few days before, but we have been so busy lately.  My kids love to decorate eggs.  We ended up decorating the eggs late Saturday - its a tradition and I could not just forget about it.
Jared listened to his IPod and decorated eggs.  I think his favorite were the ones he added faces to.  I liked this picture of him smiling and his egg smiling.  Loads of fun!

2 comments:

Jennifer Pfaff said...

I think it is time for you to teach Hayley how to sew! She is so resourceful!! I love the pic of Seth. He looks so cute in it!! And Jared, well what can we say about Jared?? He's a character!!!

We have so enjoyed getting to know your family better. What a fun blessing it has been!!

The Geiser Family said...

I love your post-a-thons! Such a statement about the intense life that your family leads. Go go go go go POST go go go go POST... I am always in such awe of the way that you love and do for your children/family. You are truly amazing.