Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Samantha is 3!

She is my baby and she is three.  I can't believe it!  I love this spunky girl.  We tried to take her to get her portraits done and she refused.  Refusal is a light way of saying she flat out threw a fit.  She didn't have any problem posing for me at home though.
I love this picture of her.  It truly is a reflection of Samantha's personality.  She loves to be funny and she will not be ignored.  She loves to have fun, and looks for the fun on a daily basis.  She never just sits around and she is in control of her life just about every minute of the day.  If I ask her to wait a minute, she says, "I can't do it!"
If anyone ever wonders why we nicknamed her Sassy just look at this picture.  This picture tells it all.  When she is being sassy, she likes to stick her tongue out, blow raspberries at you, or tell you "NO" with a smile on her face.
I really enjoyed watching her this birthday.  She really understood what having a birthday meant this year and it was fun to see her enjoy every minute of it.  She loved opening her presents.  I think her favorite present was a Disco Wow Wow Wubbzy.
She loves animals!  She has 2 pigs she carries with her almost everywhere.  She also has a little skunk that she has named Flower.  She is beautiful and we are so grateful that we are her parents.  She is Queen of our home.  She has her parents, brothers, and sisters wrapped around her finger and she knows it.  Happy Birthday Samantha!  We love you!

2 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

She is so cute and I love that she is so sassy, who wouldn't be when you are at the end of six? She look so much like Hayley in these pictures. Three comes so fast huh! Happy Birthday to her!

I hadn't seen some of your more recent posts. Looks like you've been having a lot of fun. I love that you are so ambitious as a family. I need to adopt a few more of your life philosopies!

Mendy said...

She is such pretty girl. She'll be breakin hearts before you know it. I think it's so much harder when our babies have birthdays. The older they get the more sad I become that I no longer have a baby!